The Korea University diversity council is currently recruiting student interns who are interested in the issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The diversity council has recently been launched as an advisory body aiming at cultivating diverse learning and working environments in terms of gender, racial, cultural, demographic, socioeconomic and cognitive characteristics and enhancing the appreciation for the values of diversity and inclusion among the members of the KU community.
If interested, please complete the application form attached and send it to email@example.com by July 12, 2019.
1. Main Activities
1) Conducting research on the issues of diversity and inclusion
2) Brainstorming ideas on how to promote the values of diversity and inclusion in the KU community
3) Planning and implementing activities to raise the awareness of the value of diversity
2. The Term of Internship : August 2019 ~ February 2020
3. The Application Period and Eligibility
1) Application period: June 14, 2019 ~ July 12, 2019
2) Eligibility: Currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
3) Number of recruits: 00
4. How to Apply : Submit the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Selection Processes
1) Document screening: The first-round results will be notified individually.
2) Interview: July 17, 2019
3) Announcements of the final results: July 19, 2019
6. For further information
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Tel: 02-3290-5042