Guidelines for Successful Applicants for Interdisciplinary Major, Spring 2018
1. Attached is the list of successful applicants for Interdisciplinary Major of Spring 2018
2. Successful applicants MUST check carefully the Constitution and Academic Regulation Chapter 6, Section 6, Subsection 2 for Interdisciplinary Major. Please log in at http://portal.korea.ac.kr -> Knowledge Management -> University Constitution and Academic Regulations
3. For any questions related to the curriculum and graduation requirements please contact the relevant department or college.
4. This interdisciplinary major program commences from the Spring (September) of 2018.
5. Among successful applicants, those only who retain the eligibility conditions during the application semester (ie. Registration (spring semester: July 31st, fall semester: January 31st), approval of pre-taken
courses, designation of independent major courses, course-registration) will be accepted to pursue
Interdisciplinary Major from the following semester. Students who apply for leave of absence will be
disqualified even after being announced as successful applicants.