[ KUSSO Recruitment for Mentoring Elementary School Students from Multicultural Families ]
KUSSO is recruiting volunteers for ‘Mujigae (Rainbow) School’, a mentoring program for elementary students from multicultural families. We welcome responsible volunteers who are interested in helping children in need of a mentor who can help with their school education.
1. Subjects of Recruitment: Anyone interested in volunteer work & social service.
* We will choose volunteers on the basis of the content in their submitted application papers which will include a few simple questions.
2. Place of Activity: Room No. 107, Lyceum Building, Korea University
3. Period of Application: Apply by 6pm, Saturday, 10th of March (Due date is 9th of March on the original poster, but we have extended the due date to the 10th).
4. Volume of Recruitment: 10 volunteers
5. Period of Activity: 12th of March, 2018 – 2nd of June, every other Saturday
6. How to Apply: Please download and fill out the application form from the KUSSO Homepage and submit via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. We will select appropriate volunteers by going through the applicant’s thoughts on volunteer work, reasons applying for our progam, and past experiences regarding social service. Our criteria include:
Whether the applicant’s reasons for application have relevance to this program regarding multicultural families.
Whether the applicant has the capacity or experience necessary for volunteer work
Whether the applicant has interesting ideas for the program, since general students (students who are not a member of KUSSO) will also have to take part of designign the program’s activities.
8. Acceptance or failure will be notified on Monday, 12th of March, and the OT will be on Thursday, 15th of March.
* Participants will not be able to get Confirmation of Volunteer Work Issuance if missed more than two sessions. 2 occasions of tardiness will be counted as 1 missed session.
- Educational Service, Studying Service, Communicating Service -
Korea University Social Service Organization