Summer Session of 2018
Guidelines on COURSE CANCELLATION and RE-REGISTRATION
1. NOTIFICATION ON COURSE CANCELLATION
1) Please be advised that following course(s) are cancelled according to KU academic regulations.
2) Students whose course(s) are cancelled could apply and pay tuition for other course(s) during the period indicated below.
3) Tuition paid for canceled course(s) will be refunded to account registered in the Student Records at KU Portal.
2. REGISTRATION PERIOD ONLY FOR STUDENTS whose COURSE(S) HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
1) Course Re-registration Period: June 14th from 9:00 to 16:30
2) Tuition Payment Deadline: By June 15th from 9:00 to 23:00
3. TUITION PAYMENT
1) Failure to meet the payment deadline results in the removal of student’s course information. Please be advised that students must follow specified deadlines for Summer Session schedule.
2) Print ‘Virtual Account’ : Log-in at http://sugang.korea.ac.kr -> Click on Information on summer/winter session.
3) Payment is done through the internet banking or deposit to virtual account at Hana Bank.
4) Confirmation on tuition payment
* Log into Hana Bank with Personal Authentication (Digital Certificate) -> Utility Bills -> Tuition -> Deposit Statement (university code: Korea University, Student ID: Virtual Account No., Name of the student -> Search
* Go to http://portal.korea.ac.kr -> Log-in -> Information Depot -> Internet Certificate Verification System-> Certificate Request -> Certificate of Tuition Payment -> Click to choose a year 2018 -> Pay the tuition -> Print Receipt